2010. május 13., csütörtök

How to sell a movie which includes Taylor Lautner (his abs) and a huge part of the world already hates everything what has to do with it?

You don't know the answer to that?You really don"t? How come?It's so easy!!! You just need an awesome soundtrack! What do I mean by awesome soundtrack?Well...I think I just gonna show you a tracklist!

1. Metric – “Eclipse (All Yours)”

2.
Muse – “Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)” http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2010/05/13/30-second-sneak-muse-neutron-star-collision-love-is-forever-video-eclipse/

3.
The Bravery - "Ours"

4.
Florence + The Machine – “Heavy In Your Arms”

5.
Sia – “My Love”

6.
Fanfarlo – “Atlas” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb2c-eBuKOI

7.
The Black Keys – “Chop And Change”

8.
The Dead Weather – “Rolling In On A Burning Tree”

9.
Beck and Bat For Lashes – “Let’s Get Lost”

10.
Vampire Weekend – “Jonathan Low”

11.
UNKLE – “With You In My Head (featuring The Black Angels)”

12.
Eastern Conference Champions – “A Million Miles An Hour”

13.
Band Of Horses – “Life On Earth”

14.
Cee-Lo Green – “What Part Of Forever”

15.
Howard Shore - “Jacob’s Theme”

I really do think I'd watch the movie just because of these songs...Because these bands/performers are just fuckawesome. What do you think?

Oh, Gosh! I almost forgot: I was talking about the OST of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse...Which will be released on June 8, 2010.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése